Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hmmmm.......there ahould be pictures here....

but there aren't. I know that technically it's time to show off Heathen number 2. BUT - I'm tired AND the heathens are hungry! SO, instead I'm going to rush through a little "hello and I'm still alive" so that I can get off the computer and head to the grocery store real quick. I have to go get some potato chips, because you just can't have Sloppy Joe's without potato chips.....it's just not DONE!

Oh, and HELLO! I'M STILL ALIVE!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

For us it's tater tots. Must have tots with sloppy joes. And do you use Manwich, Sloppy Joe or the packet to make your Joe's.

Hupernikao said...

We usually use Manwich. But this time we used a packet because it was given to us. It wasn't bad - but I missed the little pieces of red bell pepper that are in Manwich.......