Saturday, September 19, 2009

Starting Something New

Well, life has been very busy. Of course, the kids started back to school. Heathen number 1 is in High School now......O.O

Here are some first-day-of-school pics (that's a lie - it was the second day of school.....):




I'm playing around with picture placement - can't seem to get it to do what I want. Oh well.......

So, anyway, school has started. I have been working on my application to go back to college. The economy has hit us HARD, and we are very short on funds, so I've also decided to start an Etsy store, so I've been working on that. That's been taking a lot of my time. BUT - once I have the store set up (I've registered, but I've got to get all my ducks in a row before placing my first listing), I'll be posting it on here!

Today, I have made a hearty breakfast for the family. Breakfast burritos - homemade.....except for the tortillas - I'm not THAT good :P. After that we'll be dropping Heathen Number One off at play practice, then the rest of us are heading out of town to visit with the CyberChaun's daddy.

So, busy day ahead, I've finished my breakfast burrito - time to get busy!

No comments: