Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to School....Maybe.....

I got up yesterday morning (earlier than I would have liked) and went to a pre-admissions advisory counseling meeting (that's a mouthful!) at University of Texas at Dallas (UTD). My transcripts from Kansas State University (KState) were perused, and most credits transfer. I did not yet have my transcripts from Howard Payne University (HPU). I have it now, and I think all but about 15 hours should also transfer, leaving me with approximately 80 hours transferring! Which means 2, maybe 3 semesters of college to finish my degree!

It's too late to enter for the fall, so I"ll be applying for the Spring Semester. I will need to do a lot of research into scholarships and grants, because it will cost me approximately $6,000 per semester!

But, I'm excited. I really am!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

That's great!!! I'll be praying that everything works out financial-aid wise and all that mess. It can be such a beating! Just think...like...a year and a half until you've finished your degree! It'll fly by :)