Monday, June 22, 2009

New Phone, New Comp, and Pictures

I have lots of pictures on my phone, and Mike's phone, that I'd like to share. Problem is getting them from the phone to the computer. See, our new phones did not come with a data cable to connect it to the computer. We can't afford to purchase one. The new computer does not have a multi-drive with a nice little slot for our memory card, either. So we can't dowload direct like we used to (because the data cable takes for-freaking-EVER). So, I attempted to e-mail the pics from my phone. It works, but I can only send 1 at a time, which is just a PITA. The Cyberchaun has figured out that we can take our memory card from the new phone, put it in the old phone, then use the old phone's data cable to download. Takes a while, but it can be left alone while working, where the e-mail method is more hands-on. So, I may try that one of these days. In the meantime, I have some pics of Heathen number 1 from Christmas-time at a youth Scavenger hunt that I saved off of Facebook. (They were taken by one of the youth volunteers.) I'll share those now.












Heathen number 1 would be the beautiful one in black and blue.

I also have this handful of pics that I did get e-mailed from the phone before giving up:




That is Heathen number 3 and The Puppy, and then with the Cyberchaun.




That is Heathen number 2 with his Buddy from Buddy Fun Day at school this year. He's the handsome one in black.

That's it for now! Hopefully more to come later!

No comments: