Tuesday, May 27, 2008

As Promised....

I will now post some more pics of my oldest heathen. After walking 4 miles through downtown Dallas Arts District, she had the energy to primp up and go to the school's Spring Dance. Before posting these pictures, however, I must do some 'splainin'. You see, one might get the impression from the previous posts photos that my oldest child is somewhat, well, normal. Do Not Be Fooled!!!!

She is FAR from normal! But I personally consider this a very good thing - and I think she does, too! This child - in addition to making stellar grades, speaking more intelligently than most adults, reading at an undergraduate level, playing violin and singing in the church choir -plays video on both PC and consoles, listens to classic rock and alternative and punk, adores the fashions of the 80's *slight shudder* and likes Japanese Anime. In this vein, she has chosen a personal style that combines the cute hair fashions of Anime cutsie characters with some sort of mix of 80's/contemporary punk clothing. You've been warned.......


First, so you can see the Whole Outfit:



Now getting up close and personal:



And still beautiful after the dance:



And looking a little Andy Warhol-like:



There she is - my oldest heathen!

No comments: