Monday, May 12, 2008

I'd rather be playing Guild Wars.......

Okay, so it's Monday. And the heathens have spent the weekend wrecking the house as usual. So I get to spend the majority of the day cleaning up. I hate cleaning. I know everyone says that they dislike cleaning - but I hate it so much that I really sometimes can't even force myself to do it. I know it needs done. I know I should have better willpower. But cleaning is brutal and boring and no fun and never lasts anyway. If I manage to complete a quest or mission in Guild Wars, or close an Oblivion Gate in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - those things will remain done tomorrow, and next week, etc..... But, I'll be cleaning instead. Sigh. Or I'll be trying to.

So, here's the thing. If any random person should stumble upon this blog (notice the lack of Capital letters - I'm not marking my own page to be Stumbled Upon - at least not yet!), I'd like to hear from you! What would you rather be doing instead of cleaning/working/schoolwork?

No comments: